Published by: Avocet Press Inc ©1999
Available from Delphian and online from:
Gas Detection benefits everyone's health and safety. If you need
to know more—if you are considering investing in a gas monitoring system or
want to know how to make the most of the one you have, this book, written by
two experts in the field, is for you.
You will find:
- Advantages and disadvantages of technologies from catalytic bead and
infrared for combustible gases to electrochemical and semiconductor
sensors for toxic gases.
- The strengths and weaknesses of different sensors
- Where sensors should be located and why
- Glossary of terms
- Questions to ask manufacturers before you buy
- Answers to all your questions on maintenance
- Helps you intelligently design, specify, engineer and use a gas
.... and much, much more
Copyright ©2016 Delphian Corporation, 220 Pegasus Avenue, Northvale, N.J., U.S.A.