Delphian SAGE-CE web-enabled gas monitoring system with custom designed
interactive screens. Delphian's SAGE-CE system connects with all Delphian
combustible & toxic gas sensor/transmitters.
SAGE-CE is a powerful software/hardware product designed for the
monitoring of toxic and
combustible gases. Sage-CE runs on microcomputers
connected in real-time to gas
monitoring equipment via a Satellite-485. Up
to eight Delphian sensors can be
connected to each Satellite-485 (up to
Each Satellite-485 is connected by twisted pair to a host
SAGE-CE (up to 4,000 feet). The SAGE-CE will monitor and report on all
Web enabled - it can be accessed by any computer
connected to the internet anywhere.
The Radio Modem Satellite-485 is wireless and transfers data at 9600 baud
up to ¼ mile
in a city environment or greater than 20 miles line-of-sight
with a high gain directional
This module is perfect for applications where remote monitoring is
installation of hard wiring to the SAGE-CE Computer.
• Real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens and alarms
your plant layout. See what your sensors are reading immediately.
remote management capability - reset your alarms from a
• Sends emails and/or text messages upon alarm.
• View multiple gas monitoring systems from one web browser.
• No hard disk. Program stored in flash memory.
• Multi-level security for applications, including use over
Intranets and Internet.
• Satellite-485 protects equipment from ground loops and power surges
providing opto-isolation of A/D input and transformer based isolation up
to 3000 VDC
• Data communications with corporate systems.
• REPEATER-485 can extend the twisted pair an additional 4,000 feet
each one used.
• The Sage CE Radio Modem is small with low power consumption, easy
integrate into the data highway, and requires no knowledge of RF. There is
a choice of
integral or separate external antennas. FCC approved - no
additional licensing or
• Compatible with all Delphian sensors and systems.
• Local or remote supervisory stations.
• Runs on 24VDC.
Sage-CE (customized) sensor screen
• Display: 12.1" or 15" TFT VGA LCD Terminal
• LCD resolution: 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768
• Ethernet: 10/100 Base T Interface
• USB: One USB port
• Keyboard/Mouse: PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• Touch screen: 4-wire, analog resistive, continuous resolution
• Housing: NEMA4/IP65 compliant AI-Mg housing
• Power input: 24 VDC, 3A maximum
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 311 x 237 x 50 mm (12.24" x 9.33" x 1.97")
• Weight: 2.2 kg (4.85 lbs)
• Operating system: Windows CE
• Operating temperature: 0 - 50C (32 - 122F)
• lnput: 8 channels: mV, V, mA
• Sampling rate: 10 samples/sec. (total)
• Accuracy: ±0.1% or better
• Power consumption: 1.2 W @ 24 VDC
• Operating temperature: 0 - 70C (32 - 158F)
• Operating humidity: 0 - 95% (non-condensing)
• 8 Channels: four Form A and four Form C
• Contact rating: AC: 125 V @ 0.6 A; 250 V @ 0.3 A
DC: 30 V @ 2 A; 110 V @ 0.6 A
• Typical relay time: On: 2 msec; Off: 4 msec
• Power consumption: 0.6 W @ 24 VDC
• Power Consumption: 1.4 W @ 24 VDC
RADIO MODEM SATELLITE-485
• Radio frequency: 902-928 MHz, unlicensed ISM
• Type: Secure Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum
• Network topology: Point to Multipoint, Point-to-Point
• Channel capacity: 65,535 Network Identifiers share 25 hop Channels
• Rx sensitivity : -110 dBm (9600 Baud) Long Range > 20 Miles
• Transmit power: Output 100 mW nominal
• Range: Indoor: 600’ to 1500 feet; Outdoor: <7 miles
• Supply voltage: 9 to 28 VDC
• Current consumption: Tx 150 mA, Rx 50 mA, Power Down <10 A
• Operating temperature: -40 to 85 C (-40 to 185 F)
• Operating humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
Copyright ©2017 Delphian Corporation, 220 Pegasus Avenue, Northvale, N.J., U.S.A.